A Phase 2 Open-label Multi-centre Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Oxabact to Reduce Plasma Oxalate in Subjects With Primary Hyperoxaluria Who Are on Dialysis
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lyophilised Oxalobacter formigenes (Primary)
- Indications Primary hyperoxaluria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors OxThera
- 27 Jun 2019 Interim Results published in the OxThera Media Release.
- 31 Oct 2018 According to an OxThera media release, an interim results (52 weeks) form this study were presented at the American Society of Nephrology Kidney Week 2018.
- 20 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 9 to 12.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History