A Phase I/II Study Of Brentuximab Vedotin In Combination With Multi-Agent Chemotherapy As Front-Line Treatment In Patients With CD30 Positive Primary Mediastinal Large B-Cell, Diffuse Large B-Cell, And Grey Zone Lymphomas
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=33) assessing tolerability of brentuximab vedotin + rituximab + cyclophosphamide + doxorubicin + prednisone in patients with CD30 positive primary mediastinal large B-cell lymphoma, CD30 positive diffuse large B-cell lymphoma or CD30 positive grey zone lymphoma, were presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 05 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Dec 2015 Interim results (n=12) presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology