A Phase I/II Study Of Brentuximab Vedotin In Combination With Multi-Agent Chemotherapy As Front-Line Treatment In Patients With CD30 Positive Primary Mediastinal Large B-Cell, Diffuse Large B-Cell, And Grey Zone Lymphomas
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Prednisone; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Aug 2023.
- 04 Dec 2018 Preliminary results assessing evaluating clinicopathologic diagnosis compared to gene expression in B cell lymhoma patients, presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=33) assessing tolerability of brentuximab vedotin + rituximab + cyclophosphamide + doxorubicin + prednisone in patients with CD30 positive primary mediastinal large B-cell lymphoma, CD30 positive diffuse large B-cell lymphoma or CD30 positive grey zone lymphoma, were presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.