A Prospective, Observational, Multicentre, 2 Year Study Evaluating the Use of Eylea (Aflibercept) for the Treatment of Neovascular (Wet) Age-related Macular Degeneration in UK NHS Opthalmology Clinics.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 15 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 11 Dec 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov, NCT02005133)
- 11 Dec 2013 Planned End Date changed to 1 Apr 2016.