A Phase I Study of Ad-RTS-hIL-12, an Inducible Adenoviral Vector Engineered to Express hIL-12 in the Presence of the Activator Ligand Veledimex in Subjects With Recurrent or Progressive Glioblastoma or Grade III Malignant Glioma
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs INXN 2001 (Primary) ; Veledimex (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma; Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ZIOPHARM Oncology
- 14 Aug 2019 According to a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release, results (n=31) from this trial have been published in the jounal Science Translational Medicine.
- 01 Apr 2019 According to a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release, data from this study was presented at the 2018 annual meeting of the Society for Neuro-Oncology.
- 03 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History