A Phase III, Open Label, Randomised, Controlled, Multi-centre Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Olaparib Monotherapy Versus Physicians Choice Chemotherapy in the Treatment of Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients With Germline BRCA1/2 Mutations
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Eribulin; Vinorelbine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OlympiAD
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 06 Nov 2019 Results assessing commonly reported CTCAE grade ≥3 AE probabilities extracted from the publications of two Phase III RCTs, OlympiAD and EMBRACA studies,presented at the 22nd Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 22 Aug 2019 Results assessing effects of olaparib on health-related quality of life published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 31 May 2019 Results comparing efficacy and safety of olaparib and talazoparib in patients with metastatic breast cancer, published in conjunction with 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (2019).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History