A 12-month, double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled clinical trial to determine the efficacy of multiple-dose testosterone undecanoate administration on neuropsychological, psychosocial and biological markers (biomarkers) in male participants with traumatic brain injury.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Testosterone undecanoate (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Craniocerebral trauma
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms HIT
- 03 Jul 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ANZCTR record.
- 10 Dec 2013 New trial record