A Phase 2a, Multi-site, Randomized, Double-blind, Vehicle-controlled, Parallel-group Study Of The Pilot Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, And Pharmacokinetics Of 2% Tofacitinib Ointment In Subjects With Mild To Moderate Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tofacitinib (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 17 Dec 2018 Results assessing systemic Tofacitinib concentrations in adult patients with Atopic Dermatitis treated With 2% Tofacitinib Ointment, published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 18 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.