An Open-Label, Dose Escalation, Phase 1, First-in-Human Study of TAK-659 in Adult Patients With Advanced Solid Tumor and Lymphoma Malignancies
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Mivavotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Haematological malignancies; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal zone B-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder; Solid tumours; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 22 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2019 to 30 Apr 2020.
- 22 Oct 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2019 to 30 Apr 2020.
- 09 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 May 2019 to 30 Sep 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History