A Double-masked, Randomized, Controlled Study Assessing the Safety and Ocular Hypotensive Efficacy of PG324 Ophthalmic Solution, 0.01% and PG324 Ophthalmic Solution, 0.02%, Compared to AR-13324 Ophthalmic Solution, 0.02% and Latanoprost Ophthalmic Solution, 0.005% in Patients With Elevated Intraocular Pressure
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Latanoprost/netarsudil (Primary) ; Latanoprost; Netarsudil
- Indications Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aerie Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Jul 2014 Primary endpoint 'Intraocular pressure (The mean diurnal IOP across subjects within the treatment group) has been met according to an Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 26 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jun 2014 Results published in the Aerie Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History