Effect of TachoSil on Incidence of Symptomatic and Radiographic Lymphoceles After Extended Pelvic Lymph Node Dissection in Prostate and Bladder Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fibrinogen/thrombin (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Prostate cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 15 May 2018 Results (n=100) assessing whether TachoSil(R), a hemostatic patch, can reduce the incidence of lymphocele formation in patients with prostate cancer, were published in the Urology.
- 24 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 08 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Oct 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.