A double blind, placebo controlled Phase 2 dose ranging study of the effects of ARA 290 on corneal nerve fiber density and neuropathic symptoms of patients with sarcoidosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cibinetide (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain; Sarcoidosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DOSARA
- Sponsors Araim Pharmaceuticals
- 08 May 2017 Results published in an Araim Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 08 May 2017 Primary endpoint (Change in Corneal Nerve Fiber Area) has been met, according to an Araim Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 05 Jul 2016 According to the Araim Pharmaceuticals media release, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the EU has granted Orphan Drug Designation to Cibinetide (ARA 290) for the treatment of sarcoidosis. Also, it has received a Fast Track designations from USFDA for the treatment of neuropathic pain in patients with sarcoidosis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History