A Multicenter Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Subcutaneous Tocilizumab in Tocilizumab-Naive Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Have an Inadequate Response to Current Non-Biologic DMARD and/or Biologic Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Tosca; TOZURA
- Sponsors Roche
- 06 Apr 2018 Results (n=1804) of pooled data from 11 clinical trials assessing the efficacy, safety and immunogenicity of TCZ-SC 162 mg qw as monotherapy and in combination with csDMARDs over 24 weeks in adult patients with moderate to severe RA in a broad geographic setting, were published in the Rheumatology.
- 13 Dec 2017 Results (n=1804) of pooled analysis of TOZURA study programme of this and other ten studies assessing efficacy, safety and immunogenecity, published in the Rheumatology.
- 17 Jun 2017 Results of pooled analysis, presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History