The Use of Glutamic Acid Decarboxylase (GAD) and Gamma-Amino Butyric Acid (GABA) in the Treatment of Type I Diabetes
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GAD65 vaccine (Diamyd) (Primary) ; Gamma aminobutyric acid (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms GABA/ DIAMYD
- 04 Jul 2018 According to a Diamyd Medical media release, results are expected to be presented in the final quarter of 2019.
- 04 Jul 2018 According to a Diamyd Medical media release, 56 patients have been completed the entire trial.
- 04 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Diamyd Medical AB media release.