The Use of Glutamic Acid Decarboxylase (GAD) and Gamma-Amino Butyric Acid (GABA) in the Treatment of Type I Diabetes
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs GAD65 vaccine (Diamyd) (Primary) ; Gamma aminobutyric acid (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms GABA/ DIAMYD
- 17 Sep 2019 According to a Diamyd Medical media release, in-depth metabolic analyses and immunological results are expected to follow. The company is also planning additional analyses of this trial.
- 17 Sep 2019 Preliminary results (n=91) published in the Media Release
- 17 Sep 2019 According to a Diamyd Medical media release, preliminary results were presented at the annual meeting of the EASD 2019.