A Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Double-masked, Multicenter Trial of Microplasmin Intravitreal Injection for Non-surgical Treatment of Focal Vitreomacular Adhesion
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ocriplasmin (Primary)
- Indications Retinal disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MIVI-TRUST (TG-MV-006)
- Sponsors Oxurion; ThromboGenics
- 01 Dec 2017 Results of post hoc analysis of two trial (NCT00781859 and NCT00798317) assessing effect of an intravitreal ocriplasmin injection on visual function, measured using visual acuity (VA) and vision-related quality of life, were published in the Acta Ophthalmologica.
- 01 Jul 2015 Results pooled analysis, phase III studies published in the American Journal of Ophthalmology.
- 04 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 19th Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History