Congenital Muscular Dystrophy Ascending Multiple Dose Cohort Study Analyzing Pharmacokinetics at Three Dose Levels In Children and Adolescents With Assessment of Safety and Tolerability of Omigapil (CALLISTO)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Omigapil (Primary)
- Indications Congenital disorders; Muscular dystrophies
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms CALLISTO
- Sponsors Santhera Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Apr 2018 According to a Santhera Pharmaceuticals media release, the preparation and conduct of this CALLISTO trial was supported financially by a public-private partnership including two patient organizations, the US-based Cure CMD and the Swiss Foundation for Research on Muscle Diseases (FRSMM), EndoStem, an EU 7th Framework program, and NIH clinical resources.
- 05 Apr 2018 According to a Santhera Pharmaceuticals media release, the company will share detailed data from the CALLISTO trial at upcoming scientific conferences and with the patient community.
- 05 Apr 2018 Primary endpoint has been met. (To establish the pharmacokinetic profile of omigapil at a range of doses in paediatric and adolescent patients with CMD)