Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Study of Idalopirdine in Patients With Mild - Moderate Alzheimer's Disease Treated With an Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitor
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Idalopirdine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STARBRIGHT
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 04 May 2019 This trial has been completed in United Kingdom, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 09 Jan 2018 Results of pooled data from three trial (NCT01955161, NCT02006641 and NCT02006654) assessing whether idalopirdine is effective for symptomatic treatment of mild to moderate AD, were published in the JAMA: the Journal of the American Medical Association.
- 20 Jul 2017 Results (n=2525) from STAR Phase III Program (NCT01955161, NCT02006641, NCT02006654), presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History