A Randomised Clinical Trial of Mycophenolate Mofetil Versus Cyclophosphamide for Remission Induction in ANCA Associated Vasculitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Azathioprine; Prednisolone
- Indications Anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis; Granulomatosis with polyangiitis; Microscopic polyangiitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MYCYC
- 16 May 2019 This trial has been completed in UK as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 05 Jan 2019 Primary endpoint (Remission rates at 6 months) has been met, according to the published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases
- 05 Jan 2019 Results published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases