Safety and Efficacy of Escalating Doses of Two LEO 43204 Formulations Applied Once Daily for Two Consecutive Days on Full Face or Approximately 250 cm2 (40 in2) on the Chest in Subjects With Actinic Keratosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol disoxate (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors LEO Pharma
- 15 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.