A Phase 1, Open-Label Safety and Tolerability Study of an Autologous Neo-Kidney Augment (NKA) in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes and Chronic Kidney Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Autologous cultured kidney tissue cells (Primary)
- Indications Kidney disorders; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Tengion
- 10 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jan 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported in a Tengion media release.
- 17 Dec 2013 New trial record