Cabozantinib (XL184) With Panitumumab in Subjects With KRAS Wild-Type Metastatic Colorectal Cancer and Cabozantinib Monotherapy in Subjects With MET Amplified Treatment-Refractory Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cabozantinib (Primary) ; Panitumumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CaboMAb
- 29 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results from a cohort of patients with MET amplification detected in blood presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 26 Apr 2018 According to an Exelixis media release, data from this trial will be presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2018 Annual Meeting.