An Open-Label, Non-Randomized, Single-Arm, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate Oral Sodium Fusidate (CEM-102) for the Treatment of Staphylococcal Bone or Joint Infections in Subjects for Whom Chronic Antibiotic Suppressive Therapy is Indicated
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fusidic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bone and joint infections; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Arrevus; Cempra Pharmaceuticals; Melinta Therapeutics
- 15 Apr 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 02 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Feb 2019.