Phase II Study of Eltrombopag in Combination With Decitabine in Subjects With Advanced Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eltrombopag (Primary) ; Decitabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 11 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 28 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.