A 48 week, phase II, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, proof of concept and dose finding study of three different dose regimens of BI 655066 administered subcutaneously in patients with ankylosing spondylitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Risankizumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie; Boehringer Ingelheim
- 01 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Jul 2016 This trial was completed in Finland (end date: 2016-07-25) according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 08 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.