The SHIFT-2 Study: Use of Intravitreal Aflibercept in Wet Age Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Patients With an Incomplete Response to Monthly Ranibizumab Injections
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SHIFT2
- 23 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to inadequate enrollment as the investigational product becoming newly available on the Canadian market soon after study start
- 12 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Oct 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Sep 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.