A Phase III, Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Atezolizumab (Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) Compared With Docetaxel in Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer After Failure With Platinum Containing Chemotherapy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OAK
- Sponsors Roche
- 18 Apr 2018 Results evaluating C-reactive protein (CRP) in clinical trials with atezolizumab (POPLAR and OAK trial) presented at the 109th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 19 Jan 2018 According to a Chugai Pharmaceutical media release, Chugai Pharmaceutical announced that it has obtained approval of its humanized anti-PD-L1 monoclonal antibody TECENTRIQ intravenous infusion 1200mg from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) for the treatment of unresectable advanced or recurrent non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- 18 Oct 2017 Results of long term survival in patients with non small cell lung cancer, presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History