A Phase I, Single-center, Open-label, 3-group, Fixed-sequence Study to Assess the Effect of Itraconazole, a Potent CYP3A4 Inhibitor, or Diltiazem, a Moderate CYP3A4 Inhibitor, on the Pharmacokinetics of AZD3293 and the Effects of AZD3293 on the Pharmacokinetics of Midazolam, a CYP3A4/CYP3A5 Substrate, in Healthy Young Male and Female Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lanabecestat (Primary) ; Diltiazem; Itraconazole; Midazolam
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms AZD3293DDI
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 23 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 14 Jan 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Dec 2013 New trial record