A randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, parallel group, multicenter study to investigate the efficacy and safety of 5 fixed doses of BAY 85- 3934 administered orally in the correction of anemia in pre-dialysis subjects with chronic kidney disease not currently treated with erythropoiesis-stimulating agent in Europe and Asia Pacific
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Molidustat (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIALOGUE 1
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.