A MULTICENTER, OPEN LABEL STUDY TO EVALUATE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF TOCILIZUMAB GIVEN SUBCUTANEOUSLY IN MONOTHERAPY AND IN COMBINATION WITH NON-BIOLOGIC DMARDS IN PATIENTS WITH MODERATE TO SEVERE ACTIVE RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS IN LATIN AMERICA
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 06 Apr 2018 Results (n=1804) of pooled data from 11 clinical trials assessing the efficacy, safety and immunogenicity of TCZ-SC 162 mg qw as monotherapy and in combination with csDMARDs over 24 weeks in adult patients with moderate to severe RA in a broad geographic setting, were published in the Rheumatology.
- 13 Dec 2017 Results (n=1804) of pooled analysis of TOZURA study programme of this and other ten studies assessing efficacy, safety and immunogenecity, published in the Rheumatology.
- 17 Jun 2017 Results of pooled analysis, presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.