Efficacy and Safety of RE-021, a Dual Endothelin Receptor and Angiotensin Receptor Blocker, in Patients With Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS): a Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Control, Dose-Escalation Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sparsentan (Primary) ; Irbesartan
- Indications Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DUET
- Sponsors Retrophin
- 16 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Aug 2021.
- 07 Nov 2017 Results of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics analyses from this trial presented at the ASN Kidney Week 2017, according to a Retrophin Inc. media release.
- 07 Nov 2017 Data from the ongoing open-label extension of this trial presented at the ASN Kidney Week 2017, according to a Retrophin Inc. media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History