An International, Multicenter, Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Assessing the Efficacy of Ursodeoxycholic Acid as a Volume Reducing Treatment in Symptomatic Polycystic Liver Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ursodeoxycholic acid (Primary)
- Indications Polycystic liver disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CURSOR
- 17 Apr 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met (Effect of UDCA on total liver volume) according to results presented at The International Liver Congress™ 2016.
- 17 Apr 2016 Results presented at The International Liver Congress™ 2016.
- 06 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record