A double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled, crossover study to assess the efficacy of XEN-D0501, a TRPV1 antagonist, in reducing the frequency of cough in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs XEN D0501 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Cough
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Xention
- 14 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Mar 2014 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database)
- 11 Feb 2014 This trial is expected to complete and results reported in quarter 3, 2014, according to an Ario Pharma media release.