A Phase 1B Dose Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Preliminary Efficacy for the Combination Dasatinib (BMS-354825) Plus Nivolumab (BMS-936558) in Patients Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2019 to 9 Aug 2019.
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Dec 2019 to 8 Aug 2019.