A Ph 3, Prospective, Open-Label, Multicenter Study of Lymphoseek-Identified Sentinel Lymph Nodes (SLNs) Relative to the Path Status of Non SLN in an Elective Neck Dissection in Cutaneous Head and Neck and Intraoral Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tc 99m tilmanocept (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Diagnostic use; Registrational
- Sponsors Navidea Biopharmaceuticals
- 16 Oct 2016 According to a Norgine Biopharmaceuticals media release, data from this study were presented at the European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM) 2016.
- 15 Apr 2015 Results of lymph node detection in oral cancer will be presented at the 2015 American Head & Neck Society Annual Meeting & Translational Research Meeting.
- 25 Mar 2015 According to a Navidea Biopharmaceuticals media release, data from this study were presented at the 68th Annual Cancer Symposium of the Society of Surgical Oncology (SSO) meeting 2015.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History