Phase 1 Dose-escalating Study of MM-398 (Irinotecan Sucrosofate Liposome Injection) Plus Intravenous Cyclophosphamide in Recurrent or Refractory Pediatric Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma; Neuroblastoma; Osteosarcoma; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merrimack Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Apr 2017 Preliminary pharmacokinetic and safety results (n=16) presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 27 Mar 2017 Data from this trial will be presented at the 2017 American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting, according to a Merrimack Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 02 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.