A Multi-part, Phase 1, Multi-center, Open-label Study of DKN-01 as a Monotherapy or in Combination With Paclitaxel or Pembrolizumab in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Esophagogastric Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs DKN 01 (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-731
- Sponsors HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc; Leap Therapeutics
- 06 Aug 2019 According to a Leap Therapeutics media release, the company will host a DKN-01 Clinical Perspectives and Program Update for the investment community through a live conference call and webcast with two clinical investigators today.
- 06 Aug 2019 Results presented in the Leap Therapeutics media release.
- 24 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History