A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter, exploratory evaluation of surrogate markers of cardiovascular risk in patients with active chronic plaque-type psoriasis treated for 52 weeks with subcutaneous (s.c.) secukinumab (300 mg and 150 mg)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Acronyms CARIMA
- Sponsors Novartis
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 26 Sep 2015 New Source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov NCT02559622).