An Open-Label Multiple Ascending Dose Phase 1/1B Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study of STM 434, an Activin Type 2B Receptor Fc Fusion, Alone and in Combination with Liposomal Doxorubicin in Patients with Ovarian Cancer or Other Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs STM 434 (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Atara Biotherapeutics
- 08 May 2019 Results published in the Clinical Cancer Research
- 10 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 08 Aug 2016 According to an Atara Biotherapeutics media release, the company plans to begin the monotherapy dose expansion component of this trial by the end of 2016 in patients with advanced granulosa cell or clear cell ovarian cancer.