A Multicentre Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Durability of the Therapeutic Effect of LUM001, an Apical Sodium-Dependent Bile Acid Transporter Inhibitor (ASBTi), in the Treatment of Cholestatic Liver Disease in Pediatric Subjects with Alagille Syndrome
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lopixibat chloride (Primary)
- Indications Alagille syndrome; Cholestasis; Liver disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMAGINE
- Sponsors Lumena Pharmaceuticals; Mirum Pharmaceuticals; Shire
- 15 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 May 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 15 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 May 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 15 Feb 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 42 to 19.