A Phase 1B, Multi-Center, Open-Label Study of Novel Combinations of CC-122, CC-223, CC-292, and Rituximab in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma and Follicular Lymphoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Avadomide (Primary) ; CC 223 (Primary) ; Spebrutinib (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 10 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Dec 2019 to 30 Nov 2020.
- 17 Jun 2018 Updated results of the expansion phase Arm D (As of January 10, 2018, n=27) presented at the 23rd Congress of the European Haematology Association
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History