A Phase 1B, Multi-Center, Open-Label Study of Novel Combinations of CC-122, CC-223, CC-292, and Rituximab in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma and Follicular Lymphoma.
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Avadomide (Primary) ; Onatasertib (Primary) ; Spebrutinib (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 19 Dec 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Dec 2019 to 30 Nov 2020.
- 10 Dec 2019 Results (n=143) of samples from two relapsed/refractory DLBCL patients cohorts: first cohort: obtained from the Mayo/Iowa Lymphoma SPORE Molecular Epidemiology Resource and second cohort from two clinical trials: CC-122-ST-001 and CC-122-DLBCL-001 to assess genomic dataset using tumour biopsies were presented at the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 19 Aug 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 170 to 174.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History