A Phase 1B, Multi-Center, Open-Label Study of Novel Combinations of CC-122, CC-223, CC-292, and Rituximab in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma and Follicular Lymphoma.
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Avadomide (Primary) ; Onatasertib (Primary) ; Spebrutinib (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 19 Aug 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 170 to 174.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results of subgroup analyses for the avadomide plus rituximab combination (Arm D n=37, data cut off: May 2018) presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 10 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History