A Phase 1A/1B, Open-Label, Multiple-Dose, Dose Escalation and Expansion Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Antitumor Activities of the B RAF Inhibitor BGB 283 in Subjects With Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lifirafenib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 22 Jul 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Apr 2017 Results published in a BeiGene Media Release.
- 02 Apr 2017 According to a BeiGene media release, data presented in an oral presentation during a Clinical Trials Plenary Session at the 2017 American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History