Phase II open-label trial of topical SD 101 for the treatment of chronic wounds and lesions in children with various types of epidermolysis bullosa
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Allantoin (Primary)
- Indications Epidermolysis bullosa
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Jan 2016 According to an Amicus Therapeutics media release, Allantoin has been granted FDA breakthrough therapy designation for the treatment of lesions in patients suffering with Epidermolysis-bullosa in 2013 based on results of this trial.
- 24 Dec 2013 New trial record
- 01 Jun 2013 The full data set is expected to be presented at an upcoming scientific conference, according to a Scioderm media release.