A 12-month, Phase 3b, Randomized, Visual Acuity Assessor-masked, Multicenter Study Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of Ranibizumab 0.5mg in Treat and Extend Regimen Compared to Monthly Regimen, in Patients With Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Choroidal neovascularisation; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TREND
- Sponsors Novartis
- 28 Apr 2016 This trial is completed in Belgium, Germany (end date: 19 Nov 2015), Slovakia (end date: 19 Nov 2015), Hungary (end date: 19 Nov 2015), Portugal (end date: 19 Nov 2015), Denmark (end date: 19 Nov 2015), Croatia (end date: 19 Nov 2015
- 15 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.