An Extension of Open Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Exploratory Efficacy Parameters of PRX-102 Administered by Intravenous Infusion Every 2 Weeks for 38 Weeks to Adult Fabry Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pegunigalsidase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Fabry's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Protalix Biotherapeutics
- 09 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 03 Jan 2018 Argentina, Chile, Germany, Israel and Serbia were the planned locations as per results published in European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 13 Feb 2017 Results from one-year follow up of patients will be presented at the 13th Annual WORLDSymposium 2017, according to a Protalix Biotherapeutics media release.