Safety, Efficacy, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Open Label Study With Multiple (and for Non Responders) Escalating Subcutaneous Doses of BI 655064 Once a Week in Patients With Chronic Primary Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BI 655064 (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 28 Sep 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 03 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Jan 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 10 to 6 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.