Safety and Efficacy of a Lysophosphatidic Acid Receptor Antagonist in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986020 (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Sep 2018 Results published in the Chest.
- 29 Aug 2018 Primary endpoint (Rate of change in forced vital capacity (FVC)) has not been met, according to results published in the Chest.
- 29 Aug 2018 Status changed from completed to discontinued, according to results published in the Chest study was terminated early due to 3 cases of cholecystitis that were determined to be BMS-986020 related after unblinding.