BGOG-cx1/ENGOT-cx1: Randomized Double-blind Phase II Study Comparing 3-weekly Carboplatin + Paclitaxel With or Without Concomitant and Maintenance Nintedanib (NINTEDANIB) in Advanced or Recurrent Cervical Carcinoma
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cervical cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2020 to 1 Jul 2023.
- 09 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 09 Jul 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.