VRC 314: A Phase 1, Open-Label, Clinical Trial With Experimental Controlled Human Malaria Infections (CHMI) to Evaluate Safety and Durability of Protection Following Intravenous and Intramuscular Administration of PFSPZ Vaccine in Malaria-Naive Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Malaria vaccine live attenuated-Sanaria (Primary) ; Malaria vaccine live attenuated-Sanaria (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VRC 314
- 09 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 02 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 02 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.